Dog friendly cottages

Happy Bird

community.webshots.com
I have been trying to find a dog friendly cottage (2 dogs) for a week for my Mum and I in June. It's almost impossible. Found an ideal place, but booked up until end of August. Ideally we want to go in June and are looking at upto 2 hour drive from London, ie Hampshire, Dorset, Norfolk. Have tried dogsinvited, countrycottagesonline, paws.. does anyone know of anymore websites. Thanks xx

TarrSteps

Visit site
Try Quality Cottages. Their advanced search lets you put in "dog friendly" and we found a lovely place through them last year - so lovely, we've already booked with them again for this year.

sloulou

Azerbaijan (or London and Suffolk - maybe...)
Visit site
try here:

Banes Cottage

I know it says one pet - but when we stayed I read the visitors book and they def allow two if you ring and ask...

there are lots of dog friendly cottages here too:

Glaven Valley and you can email them all with your requirements / dates etc and wait for them to get back to you!

or here:

Norfolk Cottages

Can you tell I recently stayed in a cottage in Norfolk
grin.gif

Happy Bird

community.webshots.com
Widget ~| when I open up your link the first cottage is Watts Cottage which is one now on my short list ! Have you actually stayed there ?? We would like an enclosed garden if possible just so we can relax in the garden.

Scoles Manor is fully booked !!

Thanks everyone ~ I will be looking at all your suggestions and promise to report back on which one I book and when I get back too !

Ball Hill looks fab ~ just need to look at distances !

sloulou

Azerbaijan (or London and Suffolk - maybe...)
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My Lab has just gone on holiday with my mum and aunty to Yoxford in Suffolk, where they are renting a cottage - don't know the name, but will get report when they return!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yoxford is near where my horse lives
grin.gif

Happy bird - I've stayed at Banes cottage
smile.gif
Think that is the top link? We we there for new year
grin.gif