Dog guards for 4WD

lmp

Visit site
We have a Nissan Terrano SWB and our 6mnth old puppy has managed to break our current guard - has anyone used/heard of any dog guards that are particularly strong? Puppy is generally quite good in the back but every now and then gets hyper and jumps up and tries to squeeze through wherever she can!

Thanks

CAYLA

Visit site
You could also look on e.bay for a one I looked b4 I decided to get a cage and one for my 4x4 would have cost £60 and they are very sturdy cos my friend has one

lmp

Visit site
Do they not need to be crate trained before using one in the car though? She has never been in a crate before...

CAYLA

Visit site
It does help......but I put all the new rescues in one when I collect them and they are rarely cage trained.

She will probably cry/whinge until she is used to it, but atleast u can pop into the shop knowing that she isnt chewing her way through the back door or trying to climb into the front.
grin.gif
LOL

CAYLA

Visit site
Also if she does not suffer travel sickness u could give her long lasting chews or a treat filled kong to keep her occupied until she gets used to it
grin.gif