Dog insurance recommendations

JaneyB

Visit site
Mum was asking me, haven't a clue as haven't a dog!! But thought i'd ask on here as i'm sure you've got a few suggestions
smile.gif

flea

Visit site
There are so many insurance companies covering pets now if i was you i would ring around a few to get the best price you can. Make sure you get a covered for life policy, as some companies will stop paying out for conditions after a year, and this is not good news if your pet develops diabetes, epilepsy or any other ongoing condition. I would speak to your veterinary surgery for ideas of who the best companies they have dealt with are. Some of the supermarket pet insurance are very good, as are petplan, and kennel club

ErinDoig

Visit site
you can look on these comparison websites e.g moneysupermarket and they will give you a list of polices/prices.

Personally im with argos pay 12.95 for the platinum policy which covers pretty much everything! I think they start policies at £5 or something.

My older dog is with Petplan

Always read small print!!!!

D

Donkeymad

I have always used Petplan. With my first dog I claimed £thousands over the years, and they never quibbled or imposed exclusions, even when he got quite old. Well worth paying a little extra for.