Dog sitting/walking

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............................:mad:

I have spent most of today trying to find someone who will either walk the dogs for me from my parents house while I am away or will have them at theirs as a lodgers for a week rather then using kennels or even come here and house sit.

Next to bloody impossible to find anyone *sigh* you would think this part of the world would have someone prepared to do it but kennels seem to be the default setting:(

Will try the kennels tomorrow as it looks like there is no other option:(

Last edited:

smiffyimp

Visit site
I know how you feel. I'm Suffolk, my boarders is near Luton ( we used to live herts) and I can't find anybody, or at least anybody who my dogs are staying with! Needless to say, we stay at home, or they go to my friends in Oxford or the boarder in Luton!

karen_c

Visit site
Which part of the country are you looking in Slinks? PM if you prefer :)

May be able to ask around for you - lots of people I know with Danes prefer not to use kennels so they might know of someone.

Luci07

Visit site

mattilda

Visit site
Can't help with my sitter as you are too far away but have you tried asking at your vets? They may have someone advertising there. Just a thought. hate to think of your pups in kennels.

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Thank for the ideas - is sorted now:)

Hopefully Callyh will be here with them for a couple of days/nights and my parents and one of the liveries will do the rest of the week between them:)

TBH Sweep has always been to kennels before - they adore him and he goes there for his haircuts but its just that he is sooooooooooooooo old now it worries me:( Max would have no problem there but i would rather they stayed together:eek:

PRE3

Visit site
Can't help with the dog sitting as I am in the south but glad your sorted. Are you going any where nice ? Some where warm ? Beach holiday ??
The last holiday I took was in Arizona on a ranch great fun :D