Dog travel harness

Spudlet

Visit site
I have that one for Henry, I really like it. Obviously Henry is not Dobie-sized (!) but in his day, he was an appalling lead puller :)mad:) - on the occasions I left it on and just attached a lead (for example, on pee breaks at service stations) I never had any qualms about its ability to hold the little sod. I'm sure an appropriately sized one would be fine for a Dobe. It's very simple to put on, just goes over the head, then has two big clips on the side.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Ive got that one already, had it a few years now, Diesel chewed the bit that attaches to the seat belt, I always found it far too fiddly to put on and put in the seat belt clip, thanks for the suggestion though. I supposed they might have modified it, the one Ive got you have to put their left leg through it and attach around the neck and the girth area.

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
IF you can, try to get one with metal buckles instead of plastic side release fittings.Over time the plastic fittings weaken and can open if exerted to a force equal to you having to do an emergency stop or an impact from an accident.
Most these days though are plastic fittings as it's cheaper to make them.