Dog Vomiting

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Has anyone had an issue with feeding Royal Canin to their dogs. Jack has been sick two nights running and having started to feed this (ran out of other kibble) wondered if this could be the cause?

Escapade

Visit site
A rapid change can cause this, both within brands and between them ime. Mine isn’t terribly sensitive but a couple of times in the last year I’ve changed too fast and we’ve had a slightly funny tummy for 3 or 4 days but then it settles right down and she’s otherwise her normal self. Only one time last March she was quite unsettled and went off her food too so we were in to the vet. After the prescription food I fed a commercial Royal Canin food for a few months which went very well, but that’s my only experience with it.
Between brexit and pandemic supply issues it’s been an interesting time! I’m now feeding only very readily available foods and started keeping a spare bag for breathing room if we need to switch, or if it’s on offer I’ll nab an extra.
Fingers crossed he’s back to 100% soon ?

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Has anyone had an issue with feeding Royal Canin to their dogs. Jack has been sick two nights running and having started to feed this (ran out of other kibble) wondered if this could be the cause?

It used to contain either BHA or BHT, dunno if it still does. How is he now?