Doggage

AndiK

Visit site
Thought you might find this funny...

I am taking my dogs to 'Doggage' tomorrow... Its Doggie Dressage :D :D :D :D :D

Has anyone eve heard of this type of thing before and it is literally horse dressage tests that you just complete with your dogs??? ;)

I think its going to be really really good fun but I dont know what to expect :D

AndiK

Visit site
Well we went to doggage :D

It was fab! You had little tests to do which involved some obedience during them :D

They were graded Bronze, Silver and Gold which indicated the Good Citizen Dog Scheme level of obedience that was required :D

I was so pleased with my girls, I did the bronze with my one and Silver with the other :D They were both soooooo good and beacons of good behaviour! :D Who said you cant train a beagle??? :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;)

AndiK

Visit site
Haha sounds brilliant! Well done!

It was so much fun and really different :D Makes a change from the normal dog shows :D I laughed a lot during the day as it was really nice to see people having fun and trying new things. The arena's were square and there were markers and they were set out like mini arena's :D

You had to salute the judge and halt at the start and finish - it was really well designed and organised. Big thumbs up!!! :D

conkers

Visit site
It was so much fun and really different :D Makes a change from the normal dog shows :D I laughed a lot during the day as it was really nice to see people having fun and trying new things. The arena's were square and there were markers and they were set out like mini arena's :D

You had to salute the judge and halt at the start and finish - it was really well designed and organised. Big thumbs up!!! :D

This sounds brilliant. Is it an organised sort of thing or just something your local club decided to do? I fancy having a go with my pup.