Dogs at Badminton WHY????

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
Been watching Badminton, only to see Mary Kings horse being chased by a small loose dog, WHY are they allowed there, why do people insist on taking them, If I had been Mary I would of been seething..... the dog could of been killed, it was very close the the legs, and could of caused a right accident... stupid owner!

jaynedoc

Visit site
I agree having just watched badminton i was disgusted and appauled to see a dog chase one of the horses just as it was preparing to jump. Personally I think the dog owners should face a hefty fine. It is douwnright dangerous and this a professional and very important event. People invest an awful of time and effort not to mention expense and most spend a year preparing for this event for the top riders in can be the difference between olyimpic selection or staying at home, only so have it all go up in smoke because of one stupid thoughtless idiot who will no doubt go home and snigger about it!! I say fine them they might not find it so funny then.

Why is it that sports involving horses are not taken seriously. I am sure that there would be uproar if a dog interupted the world cup final and prevented the winning goal from being scored. Ohh no it would be different then. It makes my blood boil.

taffy2

Visit site
I totally agree with you. I went to Badminton I think everybody had a dog apart from me and my friends!! They were everywhere every shape and form!! Two dogs chased two horses.

Im sure the dog owners would object if we took horses to CRUFTS!!