Dogs or Horses - Which is your favourite?

Does someone having an erotic dream about you....

• Total voters

HeatherAda

Visit site
If you had to... absolutely had to... pick a favourite, which would you choose???

my vote is with dogs, much as i love horses
smile.gif

ETA:
any reasons, opinions would be great to hear too...

severnmiles

Visit site
I do love my horses and wouldn't be without them but dogs are far more loving, loyal, dote on you more and don't just see you as the person who sticks feed in one end and clears it up the other! They're easier and quicker to do aswell. I think I get slightly more pleasure and fun out of my dogs TBH.

Onyxia

Visit site
Dogs.
Love horses,but can live without them.Not having a dog on the other hand,feels like a leg has been choped off.Miss them soooo much
frown.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Dogs.
Love horses,but can live without them.Not having a dog on the other hand,feels like a leg has been choped off.Miss them soooo much
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The inuits are calling...spoooky!
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
Absolutely no hesitation in saying DOGS. I could live without horses but I would be totally at a loss without my dogs. I like horses a lot, but I love my dogs.

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dogs.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The inuits are calling...spoooky!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh dont start missy
grin.gif

OH is in love with B, have to admit I love all of them so am not picky who is mummy!!!

Human baby #2 on ground first...then stright form hospital to you for a up
laugh.gif

Tinkerbee

Visit site
Dogs, there are many circumstances where Ive not been able to have horses..but I always need some form of critter lol and dogs are just more convenient...

isabella

Visit site
HORSES i love my little mare to bits and even though she can't cuddle up with me on the sofa i get so much from her and would be lost without her
grin.gif

prose

Visit site
Dogs, but I'm sure that's only because I've been out of the horse world, pretty much, since I was 18. On the occasions I do get to ride, I remember how much I adored Shane the Connie when I was 15.

Still, the love I get from Stella is pretty hard to beat. So, dogs it most definitely is.

whippet

Visit site
I couldn't part with any of mine (actually the mardy arsed lazy cow-bag conni could go but that would mean daughter's hatred forever), but if I reeaaaally had to choose I'd have to keep my hounds.....and I'd happily let sexpot hairball Fell pony onto the sofa and in my bed if it meant he could be honorary dog. He's staying till the end
wink.gif

steadyteddy

Visit site
Very difficult question! I'd like to think that I love my dogs and horse equally, however, if I had to choose at the moment it would have to be my horse because she is expecting her first baby, yeah!