Doing a BLING pony turn out at show..any ideas

Gucci_b

Visit site
Any good ideas for blinging up a pony and small rider for a horse show..as much bling as poss, so they say...
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

jxd

Visit site
Can't really help as don't have any bling in my horsey wardrobe..but Oh my goodness, that class will be hilarious
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
You must get piccies!
Can't you get sparkly hoof varnish/oil now?!!

Gucci_b

Visit site
The show is tomorrow, so far have sprayed front over reaching boots SILVER Glitter...lol, got loads and loads of navy blue ribbons for tail and maine, giving him a blue glitter bum...hum... can't think what else to do without killing it. "no what i mean". oh yer getting my daughter to wear her pink maddonna cow boy hat...what else girls
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

brackenhappy

Visit site
glitter spray mane and tail!! has she got pink jods? maybe spray them as well with the glitter spray!!! infact just spray both pony and child head to toe with both cans of glitter!! you wont get any more blingy than that!!!!!

brackenhappy

Visit site
oh yeah you will find the glitter for years after!!! i used it once many moons ago for christmas and kept hoovering it up for bloody months after!!

IsabelleJ

Visit site
LOL, good luck with this! Really want to see photos!

I used to like wearing glitter in my hair for festive occasions, but other half doesn't like getting it all over his clothes <sulk>

Isabelle