Dolly does a bit of bombproofing !

tessybear

Visit site
Be warned this is no where as good as Nah and Neds bombproofing ;) I literally used anything i could find in the garage ( within reason). So we ended up with a greet mat, a pole, a towel and a frog garden ornament :eek: Anyhow she walked over everything and ehem .... 'sampled' some of it too :rolleyes:

Between all of this a HUGE WW2 style plane flew over... so very,very low... put it this way i could see inside the part where the pilot sat. Me and Dolly shared the same :eek::confused::eek: look. Mine was oh dear god is it crashing and then oh dear god i have hold of a foal with a towel over her head...:D Dolly was more wow can i chew it ? :cool:

Oh and she had her ears trimmed up :cool: has never had scissors put to her so i decided whilst home alone, dolly not tied up to trim her ear fluff :rolleyes: Yup accident waiting to happen.... but luckily i have such a fab girly who just stood there and let me get on with it :cool:

Pictures :
2mgs1s3.jpg

she was supposed to walk over this... instead she ate it.
2he8y13.jpg

fkvceg.jpg

2ng5yc2.jpg

11acozr.jpg

and a video of petrified Dolly ;)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=356536591142173&notif_t=video_processed

_GG_

Visit site
I just love the pic with the towel on her head.

You know, you have so many amazingly funny and gorgeous piccies...why don't you turn them into a photo book for her new owners and hand it to them when they come and pick her up. It's a while away yet and would be so lovey for them to have a record of her with you. Just a thought.

She's looking and doing amazingly. Well done you!

Visit site
Love the one on the mat practising picking her own legs up - looks like yo had a lovely afternoon - lots of fun!

tessybear

Visit site
I just love the pic with the towel on her head.

You know, you have so many amazingly funny and gorgeous piccies...why don't you turn them into a photo book for her new owners and hand it to them when they come and pick her up. It's a while away yet and would be so lovey for them to have a record of her with you. Just a thought.

She's looking and doing amazingly. Well done you!

She is a clown :cool:

That's a fantastic idea :D im off to the art and crafts shop soon for some paint so shall grab a nice little photo album and great printing :)

Thank you :)

Love the one on the mat practising picking her own legs up - looks like yo had a lovely afternoon - lots of fun!

She was digging to check for monsters in the rug ;) It was lots of exciting things went on :)

What a character :D love the one where she looks like she's going to eat the WHOLE towel :D and the peek a boo one..

I did take it off her in the end as she looked like a hamster :D

Looks terrified

She was ;) I had to put her in a headlock to get these photos

tessybear

Visit site
Love the one with the towel on the head and the terrified look in one eye;):D

It was a disgusted " Get this towl of my head mother, its got foal spit all over it ... i wonder what dirty animal would do that..." ;)

Awww!!! Bless her :D She's such a little darling!!

Might pop off to poundland and steal some of your ideas :D im sure they will sell scary stuff and cheap :)

babymare

Visit site
Oh dear god please warn of humour as i just wetself at that. brilliant post and what a fab dolly which young lady is down to you. your attitude,the work you have quietly done si come on you pat self on back. a young foal getting used to life with no pressures and having fun. she will be a credit to you when she goes to new folk :) x x

tessybear

Visit site
Oh dear god please warn of humour as i just wetself at that. brilliant post and what a fab dolly which young lady is down to you. your attitude,the work you have quietly done si come on you pat self on back. a young foal getting used to life with no pressures and having fun. she will be a credit to you when she goes to new folk :) x x

:eek: Didn't realise it was lol ! thank you :) Its sad to see youngsters who are pushed or simply left to their own devices, we wanted to give her the best start in life as she certainly deserves it :) That's so kind of you, thank you lovely x

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I hope her new owners realise WE expect to kept updated WITH pictures like yours :)

PSML laughing at the towel on the head pic :D

Hetsmum

Visit site
"put it this way i could see inside the part where the pilot sat".....LOL that would be the cockpit lovey! :D

:D Lovely pictures - great story made me laugh! You really should get a prize for best use of smilies within posts.........:eek: x

tessybear

Visit site
Haha! Fab photo's! Well done Dolly! :D:D:D

She is a cheeky little girl :)

"put it this way i could see inside the part where the pilot sat".....LOL that would be the cockpit lovey! :D

:D Lovely pictures - great story made me laugh! You really should get a prize for best use of smilies within posts.........:eek: x

:eek: I thought so... but didn't want to put it incase it wasn't and sounded even more blonde than i portray myself to be ;)

Aw glad it did :) I don't realise how much i use them eek

Aww she is so gorgeous and funny! :D

Thank you :D she manages to make me laugh daily

Love Dolly - she is such a comedienne :D

She really is, everything is a game and so it should be when they are young.

Dolly is a born entertainer, she should have her own tv show :D

BBC on a Saturday night ;)

This would be amazing :D

i agree :)