Video Dolly getting ready for EVENTING!

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Well we finally have an eventing season underway. Assuming we get any runs that is. Anyway Dolly has been busy preparing so thought I'd share a couple of clips. Very pleased with how she is going. She is confident over any 80 XC fence and inviting 90cm ones. And SJ she is comfortable at 90+ so fingers crossed that she's ready for a BE80 now.....

Now just need to get Toby going!! I am itching to get out there myself.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
What a bloody fantastic pony!!

We agree! She is awesome. We kept her at no more than 80cm all last year as she was only 5 (apart from champs where she was needed for teams and jumped at 90) but she feels ready to move on a bit now. Katie just needs to keep her head and ride positively. She is a really sweet pony.

J&S

Visit site
She seems that bit more confident with the show jumps which is lovely because so easy to dislodge a pole in the SJ even though clear xc.
How is the dressage???

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
She has lovely paces and could do a nice test. But last year the excitement on grass got to her and her scores were 40+. Mid thirties by end of season though so hopefully she will do a bit better. Katie has worked very hard on dressage.