Double Trouble @ ROR Championships Report

nikkimariet

Visit site

daveismycat

Visit site
Well done to the Bay Boys! A very successful day at the office.

Like someone else said you are an inspiration to those of us with baby TBs. I don't think mine is ROR eligible (in training, never raced) but I hope I can transform her into a dressage diva.

Love the kittens too. :)

Nicnac

Visit site
Well done both - amazing results. Never knew you could win that much money for dressage :eek:

Boys done you both proud!

nikkimariet

Visit site
Wow well done both of you! What a fantastic day (OK apart from the rat!)!!!!!

Thanks BB :) Deffo minus the rat :(

Well done to the Bay Boys! A very successful day at the office.

Like someone else said you are an inspiration to those of us with baby TBs. I don't think mine is ROR eligible (in training, never raced) but I hope I can transform her into a dressage diva.

Love the kittens too. :)

Username makes me chuckle every time I see it!!

Yes, quite, and tomorrow at my actual office my colleagues will be impressed that I actually won enough money to cover the entire day for a change (very non horsey!!).

Oh bum, probably not, but she's a cutie (and loading well now!) :)

They are very cute, Dad horrified to learn that they will be living indoors until much bigger and all jabs done!!

Well done!

Wow well done to both of you! Think me and my ex racer have a lot of work to do I want a big rosette like that! :D

The rosettes are lovely, very posh! Thank you!

Well done both - amazing results. Never knew you could win that much money for dressage :eek:

Boys done you both proud!

Poncing *is* worth it sometimes ;) We're prodding and poking them into do a higher class/PYO, which is something ROR are voting for themselves, so it'll be interesting to see what's on offer next year!

Oh WOWEE! Well done guys!! Xx

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
Prize money that is more than double figures and your not 3* or GP level???? :eek: :eek:
Are you sure they didn't just miss out a decimal point? :p ;)

Congratulations both of you! Sounds like a very good night out and like both CS & Fig are in fine form!
NH with Fig and his feed if he is still not eating try not offering him any for a few days and then reintroduce it. Or reintroduce bits at a time.

Venevidivici

Visit site
Lovely pics & congrats but can't help observing that,in the second pic,it looks like you're lifting your leg to crack off something else,not your hip... ;) *paaaarp* ;D

nikkimariet

Visit site
Gorgeous ponies :D

I think so too, but I'm a bit biased!

Well done - very impressive!

Well you guys certainly seem to have the winning formula in training dressage horses! Well done all concerned :)

Hah!! Lots of shiny spray and matchy ;)

Prize money that is more than double figures and your not 3* or GP level???? :eek: :eek:
Are you sure they didn't just miss out a decimal point? :p ;)

Congratulations both of you! Sounds like a very good night out and like both CS & Fig are in fine form!
NH with Fig and his feed if he is still not eating try not offering him any for a few days and then reintroduce it. Or reintroduce bits at a time.

Thanks FF - having said that Fig has eaten all of yesterdays dinner, all of his trug (third feed of conditioning mash and alfa oil) and eaten all of his brekkie bar 2 handfuls. So fingers crossed it was just the grass! Unlike CS, he's not a pig who will just eat and eat and eat (CS is the unfussiest horse when it comes to eating) when he's not hungry he just stands. Which is baaad! Want shiny round pony!

Lovely pics & congrats but can't help observing that,in the second pic,it looks like you're lifting your leg to crack off something else,not your hip... ;) *paaaarp* ;D

*sniggers* I did think that too, had to keep it in for comedy value!

Well done fantastic results, lovely to see ex racers doing so well in dressage.

Thank you :D

Well done! Loving the prize money!! :)

My bank account loving the prize money!!! Thanks :)

TableDancer

Visit site
Wow, well done both, talk about RoR world domination!! Big pats to the ponies - perhaps you should teach one of them to jump and have a crack at the Barbury 2* RoR Champs next year if winning the dressage ones is getting a bit boring ;)

EmmaB

Visit site
LOL slug in a coma! Thats pretty much my horse's dressage style :D

Major well done to you both, both horses look amazing! And super hench :p And why did no one TELL me you can win that much prize money in dressage :eek:

Love the cats, sooo cute! And awesome name choices :D

nikkimariet

Visit site
Wow, well done both, talk about RoR world domination!! Big pats to the ponies - perhaps you should teach one of them to jump and have a crack at the Barbury 2* RoR Champs next year if winning the dressage ones is getting a bit boring ;)

will have to be Fig TD.....trying to jump star is like trying to navigate an eel round a crazy golf course, talk about reluctant and wriggly lol!

Thanks TD - would hypothetically have to be Fig!! Planning on taking him to Aylesford for a gander at the XC and SJ over winter..... :shakesinshinyboots:

Amazing results, well done again!! The rosettes and sash are very fancy, and as for the prize money..!

Aw thanks!!

What a brilliant day our and report! Very well done.

LOL slug in a coma! Thats pretty much my horse's dressage style :D

Major well done to you both, both horses look amazing! And super hench :p And why did no one TELL me you can win that much prize money in dressage :eek:

Love the cats, sooo cute! And awesome name choices :D

Lol! It's very apt!

Thank you, I like super hench description :)

Haha thanks, it takes a while for people to 'get' their names!

langside

Visit site
Amazing! huge congratulations to you both
Seriously tempted to let my farrier race my chap now if it means he'd be eligible for ROR with that sort of prize money :p
Also loving the sparkle girl range - hope you got the name copyrighted then another decent cheque would be heading your way ;-)

nikkimariet

Visit site
Fantasic results, huge well done to both of you

Thanks ab :) When he first came out he was ever wilder and stronger than at EL!

In the style of Craig R-H from strictly

"Fab-u-lous"

Lol!!!! Thanks!

Wow, well done! Clever bay boys, and sparkly riders!

Thanks chels - as sparkly as can be ;)

Amazing! huge congratulations to you both
Seriously tempted to let my farrier race my chap now if it means he'd be eligible for ROR with that sort of prize money :p
Also loving the sparkle girl range - hope you got the name copyrighted then another decent cheque would be heading your way ;-)

Haha!!! I wouldn't get too excited, it just about covers 3 months of hard feed :eek:

Oh yeah, of course!

Brilliant report, huge huge well done to the pair of you and your clever pretty ponies!!! :)

Thank you :) Very clever pretty ponies. And Fig has started eating again so all :cool: Maybe he was nervous?!

Cracking all of you, horses and all :D xxx

Thanks ct :)