DR school master lessons-staffordshire

Dizzydancer

Visit site
Hi all

I'm after a couple of school master lessons near staffordshire, my boy is an ex racer and aswell as concentrating on what I have to do and the right place and time he is quite complicated to ride so it's a bit of a faff trying to ensure everything I'm doing is right!
I would like to have a couple of lessons to just make sure I am doing the right thing- even though I have instructor I feel id really benefit from sitting on a school master prior to teaching my boy new things!

Thanks

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I'm glad you posted this as I was going to post something similar, but basically anywhere in the West Mids and up to into the NW. Mine is having a holiday for 2 - 2.5 months then a v quiet month after, so I'm going to have a couple of mechanical horse lessons and fancied some DR schoolmaster lessons too. I did try Dovecote Stables (Glocs) after a recommendation on here but they didn't call me back despite me leaving a couple of messages...

Matafleur

Visit site
I go to Summerhouse for school master lessons, in fact I'm just about to start going weekly while my 4 yr old has his break. I have found them really good, a good range of horses that are kept well tuned up.

mil1212

Visit site
Someone to tear my position apart and put it back together I think! I could do with spending ages in sitting trot!

well Tim and Rob are fellows and I am sure they would be more than happy to do that! When I went, sitting trot was the furthest torture in my mind, I spent a while doing random piaffe and flying changes as my leg was all over the shop!

Dusty85

Visit site
I have been riding with Sara Gallop at Summerhouse, just off the M5 near Gloucester. Its pricey, but she is so worth it. She is sharp though, so won't take the gentle approach with you. There are lots of other instructors there too, but I've had a few of them, and she is definitely the best.

soulfull

Visit site
Denise at dressage secret is truly awesome at sorting out position.
I had been riding years and got to a point where no matter how much I tried or how many lessons I had, I just wasn't improving
Started lessons with her and at first it felt like learning all over again. But now even 3 yrs later it's still paying off

darkmystic7

Visit site
I wouldn't go for the student, Junior might be ideal for a first lesson, ask for Fran if so, if you want to go a bit higher then Holly might be ideal. if you don't like them ask for Mark or Leigh they are both good as well :) have fun!! x