Dream non-equine, non-canine pets?

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Snow leopard and, as we are in fantasy land, mine would be so loving we would cuddle up together and it would wrap its beautiful tail around me ❤️

I want one too now! They do have the best tails. :D

Cats. I want all the cats please and thank you.

Yes... I think that covers it nicely (but they must be well behaved, not fight and not pee on things that are not for peeing on). :D

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
A panther. I’m absolutely dying to know what their round chubby bellies feel like, and to hold their enormous murder mittens.
I'm currently indulging my 'big cat' dreams with artwork. So far I have a print of a lion and one of a tiger. A cheetah was already on the want list and now I have added a snow leopard and a black panther due to this thread. :) :) :)

Nicnac

Visit site
When I was young for quite a few years I asked for a crocodile every time anyone asked me what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas. Apparently I was going to keep it in the bath.

Now I'd settle for a hippo or two.

Caol Ila

Visit site
No other takers for the roaches??

They are adorable. Look at this random man on the internet with his cockroach! He looks so happy. One day, OH will give in

ratio3x2_1800.jpg

[153312]

Visit site
No other takers for the roaches??

They are adorable. Look at this random man on the internet with his cockroach! He looks so happy. One day, OH will give in

ratio3x2_1800.jpg
I think you should just get some TBF. ? They are very cool, people just don't like invertebrates lol. I had wanted GALS since I was about 4, then when I could I just got some ? they're not exactly the sort of creatures who require you to have a total lifestyle overhaul to accommodate their needs and your OH would probably warm up to them over time.

Widgeon

Visit site
I love rabbits too. If I had an actual fortune (as this is what rabbits cost to keep) I would have a special Rabbit Barn. It would be amazing - like an American horse barn but with very small gauge fencing for the outdoor pens. I'd employ a Rabbit Groom to keep it all clean and lovely and then I would spend my time sitting on the floor talking to the rabbits, drinking coffee, and chatting to visitors.

Hackback

Visit site
As a child I always wanted pet rats and as a divorce present to myself I finally got a couple, followed by a couple more after their demise. Sadly current OH is allergic to them.

But years ago whilst still a child and on holiday somewhere we visited a pet shop where they had two absolutely huge rats in a glass cage, like rabbit size rats. I've always wanted some of those but can't find out what they were. Google didn't exist then and nothing comes up now, other than African pouched rats or something, but I can't find any evidence of them being brought to the UK as pets.

[153312]

Visit site
I love rabbits too. If I had an actual fortune (as this is what rabbits cost to keep) I would have a special Rabbit Barn. It would be amazing - like an American horse barn but with very small gauge fencing for the outdoor pens. I'd employ a Rabbit Groom to keep it all clean and lovely and then I would spend my time sitting on the floor talking to the rabbits, drinking coffee, and chatting to visitors.
I volunteer to be Rabbit Groom!

[153312]

Visit site
As a child I always wanted pet rats and as a divorce present to myself I finally got a couple, followed by a couple more after their demise. Sadly current OH is allergic to them.

But years ago whilst still a child and on holiday somewhere we visited a pet shop where they had two absolutely huge rats in a glass cage, like rabbit size rats. I've always wanted some of those but can't find out what they were. Google didn't exist then and nothing comes up now, other than African pouched rats or something, but I can't find any evidence of them being brought to the UK as pets.
Gambian Pouched Rats? There's a couple of breeders in this group - Exotic Pet Keepers Uk and Europe | Facebook :D

Karran

Visit site
Absolutely in love with Okapis. But having a Cheetah would be very cool too.

Slightly less wild, I've always wanted a "big" parrot. Like a macaw. Unfortunately with the collection of birds, dogs, tort and Sharemare, I just don't have the time to do one justice. I would also love a marine tank and loved all the photos that were posted in the fishkeeping thread.