Dreamcoat

Miss_Dior

Visit site
Probably a silly question, but does anybody know if you can get the metal bottles of dream coat refilled? I'm almost at the end of my bottle and it feels wasteful binning the metal bottle! Also is there any other horse sprays that smell anywhere near as good as it ;) xx

Kafairia

Visit site
Oh I am so very very jealous!!! They stopped making the metal bottles and now they are really cheap and plasticky - crap in other words. The twistable spray nozzle was so good. I threw mine out thinking I'd just buy another, but then the packaging was updated... And I was very upset for weeks (okay, maybe just a few days.. Haha). I believe the product is the same, so if you buy a new one with a bit of effort you may be able to refill it. If not I'd keep the bottle, maybe I'm just a hoarder but it's bound to come in handy at some point. :D

Miss_Dior

Visit site
Ahh thats what I have been paranoid about, lots of the shops near me seemed to be hit and miss with having it in stock and I'm now tempted to stock up!!!! Does it smell the same in the plastic bottle? I have been known to use it on my own hair just for the smell :p poor pony gets drowned in the stuff almost every day hah xx

jakkibag

Visit site
You can still get the metal bottles of dreamcoat, it's my must have showing item I stock up at this time of year, can usually get it for 15 pounds a bottle delivered if you shop around. I usually bulk buy Kramer mane and tail conditioner and decant it into the metal bottles once they have run out, they have some nice smells and a lot cheaper than many other mane sprays, I have also used the metal bottles for baby oil and another time for dettol! wouldn't bother with the plastic ones hopeless!