dress circle rugs?

dawnsuth

Visit site
bought one at xmas and zip broke after using it three times (supposed to be top of the range and are quite pricey!!) does anyone know who makes them so i can try to return it/have it mended? my mum bought it and can't remember where she got it. think it might be CH showing in ireland but have had no reply to email and phone calls. what is their cust service like? thanks all.

druid

Visit site
bought one at xmas and zip broke after using it three times (supposed to be top of the range and are quite pricey!!) does anyone know who makes them so i can try to return it/have it mended? my mum bought it and can't remember where she got it. think it might be CH showing in ireland but have had no reply to email and phone calls. what is their cust service like? thanks all.

Cal from CH Showing is on holidays currently, as it states on the website - I think she's back tomorrow?

Maisy

Visit site
I bought one when they first came out, and though I loved it as a rug, the zip broke very quickly, and they werent all that helpful when I complained. I ended up having to get it customised myself, and then my horse trashed it.......