Dressage at Crockstead

helenandshadow

Visit site
Took Shad to unaff dressage at Crockstead today. It starting p*ssing down as soon as I got on and we got soaked
crazy.gif
but she warmed up well. Went in for P18 and she was quite tense through the whole test, was expecting around 60% and I'm happy with anything over that atm as she isn't being schooled much at home, we ended up with 60.8%.

Had about an hour wait until our second test (N28). She was tense in places, our medium trot was non-existent then we had a very wobbly CL and fidgety halt but the rest was much better. Was pleased to see we got 62.9% - our best Novice score so far and only our third Nov, and we came 4th.
smile.gif

FREESTYLER

Visit site
Bum with the weather but at least we did not have the gale winds yet.. then again that may have dried you off!!

Well done anyway..good scores!

Folara

Visit site
Well done, great scores. Shame about the weather tho. We very luckily had gorgeous sunshine and it was really warm. Seems its a bit hit and miss with this bad weather threats.

helenandshadow

Visit site
Thanks everyone! I think we were quite lucky with the weather we only had one downpour then the sun came out but we were already wet and cold by that point, at least it wasn't too windy though! She is getting better, I'm hoping our scores will improve over the summer when I can school her a bit more and she's more chilled. Abbie - hopefully doing Ardingly RC ODE at the end of April, then we'll see what happens from there.
grin.gif