Dressage Bridle Suggestions with Plain Cavesson Noseband (No Flash)

SEG

New User
Visit site
Hello,
I'm in the market for a new bridle for dressage-ing, but can I find many without a flash? No. My budget is up to £200 and all I can find is the Schockemohle Slimford which is nice but I can't believe this is the only one.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please or advise on what bridles you would recommend?
Thanks in advance

GreyDot

Visit site
Hello,
I'm in the market for a new bridle for dressage-ing, but can I find many without a flash? No. My budget is up to £200 and all I can find is the Schockemohle Slimford which is nice but I can't believe this is the only one.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please or advise on what bridles you would recommend?
Thanks in advance
The Slimford is really nice, lovely quality and fit. I have had one for 4 years and it still looks like new.

Reactions: SEG

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
It's easy to remove the loop on a noseband, you can cut it off or if you aren't confident doing that, have a saddler take it out and restitch it. Gives you a wider choice.

daffy44

Visit site
Try Cathedral Equine, I'm pretty sure they have cavesson noseband bridles, but as Cortez said, if you find a bridle you love and it has a flash its a very quick, easy job for a saddler to remove it and resew it up again.

little_critter

Visit site
I have a couple of bridles from FSS (on eBay) and you can choose what type of noseband you want. Very reasonable prices and seem good quality to me. I particularly like that they have a range of anatomical headpieces which is good for my gelding as headpieces often sit tight up behind his ears.