Dressage/competition livery Cirencester area

Miss Dove

New User
Visit site
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help?! Looking for a nice livery for one horse. Some turn out ( when we're not flooded!) school and quiet lane hacking. Plus the option to pay for horse to be hacked once or twice when crazy at work.

Thank you!

_GG_

Visit site
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help?! Looking for a nice livery for one horse. Some turn out ( when we're not flooded!) school and quiet lane hacking. Plus the option to pay for horse to be hacked once or twice when crazy at work.

Thank you!

D&L Performance Horses do a few liveries. They have a lovely indoor, a brand new 60x30 outdoor, great off road and lane hacking and good turnout. They regularly train with top top riders and the yard is spotless and extremely professionally run. Very friendly and quiet as well.

Their website is www.dlphorses.com and tell them Cheryl put you in touch. They are not far down the A419 from Cirencester. Just 1/4 mile off the Castle Eaton turning by the garage.

Tern

Visit site
Talland School of Equitation.

Indoor & Outdoor school. Hacking is nice and there is a small farm ride there too. :) Individual turnout /small group or herd I believe.