Dressage Diagrams not allowing me in!

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble with Dressage Diagrams' web site?

Have a P18 tomorrow, tried to download the test yesterday and it won't send me a password prompt. It said to try a new email, so I did, but it says that one is already taken, but won't send a reminder.

Mr Red tried to register with his email, nope, kicked him out too.

Something on their page makes me think I'm not the only one. Need the test today to learn it, at this rate I will simply have to look at Youtube and hope someone else got it right!!!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I managed to get it to send me a reminder for an account not used since 2014 but I think it went into my junk

Red-1

Visit site
Nope, had a look and not there. I did find a pre order bundle for photos for the triathlon I am doing in less than 2 weeks, so that is good as I ordered them in time at half price!

ThreeFurs

Visit site
I thought 'dressagediagrams' wasn't functioning anymore? Which is a pain in the arse -- because I like learning the test from the diagrams [whilst starting of course with the official test sheets].

Would love to know if I'm wrong!

Red-1

Visit site
I thought 'dressagediagrams' wasn't functioning anymore? Which is a pain in the arse -- because I like learning the test from the diagrams [whilst starting of course with the official test sheets].

Would love to know if I'm wrong!
It didn't function for me, that's for sure, and I have used them plenty before.

I even got MR Red to try to sign on a new account from his computer, and it failed. He was relieved though, when I had Covid, Twinkl had a free download day if you signed up, so I did. Spent a happy day downloading resources only for poor Mr Red to endure regular emails from Emma from Twinkle, apparently. ?