Dressage Diva's - Where can I find 'blingy' browbands?

sazzle44

Visit site
So I'm looking for a blingy, sparkly, shiny, generally fancy browband for my mum for Christmas but I'm not really sure what's good and what's not!
I thought I might get one from the stand I've seen at Badminton, Burghley, Hoys etc that super sparkly and shines from across the shopping but I can't think what its called!! You know, the one with all the different colour, shape & design options?
Its for a bright chestnut mare with a little white star or a dark bay gelding with a plain head (not sure which one to buy for) so any suggestions on colours and stuff would be appreciate :D
Its all a bit of an unknown area seeing as my pony's a coloured cob x and would just look silly lol so any suggestions would be appreciated :) xxx

tabithakat64

Visit site
They usually have a nice range on Dressage Deluxe and Classic Dressage. Pink Equine also make a range of these. A browband with green coloured bling would suit both a chestnut and a bay (most colours suit a bay).

Caz89

Visit site
Type in what you are looking for on google and then at the top of the page click "Shopping" It will search the whole net for what you are looking for so you can easily compare prices etc :p

princess_skills

Visit site
I found loads after a google session. Just beware that if you're at some affiliated competitions or some RC comps they don't allow bling! I got my dressage diva a patent bling bridle at Carlton Horse Trials this year and the saddler there warned me that some judges/stewards can get funny about bling!

minmax

Visit site
:)I have an Otto Schumacker one, its the curve one, with the rainbow crystals on a liver chestnut. It also suites my bay. I compete BD and so far have never been told not to wear it. I think people who have it on the nose band may be pushing it though.
I think my bay is wearing it in my sig, I also know a lot of others who have them, competing BD

Nimrodell

Visit site
i bought a cheap one in the shape of a V from ride a way as all the extra long ones were too short :confused:
It was a sensible price and not too fancy, just enough bling for British Dressage ;)