Dressage girth recommendations please....

georgiegirl

Visit site
I have a lovely soft padded one but the leather under where the buckles go seems to move if that makes sense so going to get it sold and go for a new one....

Would like leather really but wouldnt discount a really good synthetic one if anyone has any suggestions? I dont have fairfax money but quite like the look of the equiport one or the jaguar/harry dabbs synthetic waffle type one? any others I could be looking at please?

meardsall_millie

Visit site
I have two of the Equiport girths and I'm really impressed with them. Well shaped and beautifully soft, really reasonably priced as well.

I had a good look at the Evison girth and decided against it. It's really rigid and I was worried about it being uncomfortable and/or rubbing.

mil1212

Visit site
As m_m I love my Equiport girth, really wish I could get a bigger one. Had Evison make me a 32" girth and I don't like it, you are welcome to buy it off me :p

Kat

Visit site
I have a professionals choice ventech dressage girth that is lovely. My thin skinned easily rubbed horse has been happy in it having previously required a stubbed merino cord girth.