Dressage Instructor Warrington

Horselover39

Visit site
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good instructor around the Warrington area of Cheshire please.

Also I am looking to attend my first prelim dressage test soon. Can anyone recommend a small friendly competition which would also need to be near Warrington.

Thanks in advance..

Ali2

Visit site
Whereabouts in Warrington are you?

ETA have a look at riding diary for events. Kelsall, Antrobus and Croft all have unaff dressage on in April :)

Last edited:

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
Cockshot farm in Croft. Look on Cheshire horse too for local events. Debbie Jones is well recommended for instruction.

Horselover39

Visit site
Hi, I rung Debbie but she said we were too far away:( So I need someone in the Greater Manchester/Warrington area really. Hope that I find someone good soon, please help girlies.

Pinkwellies2

Visit site
Arley Moss Equestrian are having a dressage on 29th April, think prelims are 1 and 18. Tests are held in the indoor which is nice, light and airey, and there is a large warm up arena. The people running it are very friendly but i would say that as i help out :D. Seriously though they try to make it as rider/horse friendly as possible. More details on website Arleymossequestrian.co.uk

Pony tree

New User
Visit site
I would recommend Croft for a nice friendly warm welcome as I always feel supported at Croft. Personally I have found Arley to have a tense and unsettling feel to it, but that my just be me. If you go to Arley, make sure you are good T parking or you get shouted out............ I'm not that good and get a little flustered by the parking man. Most important is that you go and enjoy your outing wherever you go.