Dressage instructors N. Ayrshire

alainax

Visit site
Hi :)

Can anyone recommend a good dressage instructor who covers this area? One who will travel to your yard?

I was having fab lessons with Katie Barr, however I moved out of the area and its just a but too far for us to travel for regular lessons now, although I do hope to travel over there from time to time :)

We are not far from Morris equestrian centre/rowallen, however as I am hoping to have regular lessons it would be best if I could find someone who comes to me.

I know there are a few nice general riding instructors around who do a bit of everything, but I am really looking for one who is dressage focused.

Also about 45 mins from Glasgow if that helps. :)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

:)

Chocy

Visit site
Ailsa Gilchrist- really really good. Teaches all over the area does a lot of riding club stuff. I've put a few friends on to her as well & they all like her.
Linda Barnes- no personal experience but have seen her teach at a yard I was at she talked sense! & know people rate her

Chocy

Visit site
Ailsa Gilchrist- really really good. Teaches all over the area does a lot of riding club stuff. I've put a few friends on to her as well & they all like her.
Linda Barnes- no personal experience but have seen her teach at a yard I was at she talked sense! & know people rate her

Chocy

Visit site