Dressage Livery Yard

Hollie anne

Visit site
Hi there, I have been travelling the last 9 months and now back and having to find a yard within the vicinity of London. My horse has been in training whilst away and looking for a good dressage yard, with indoor, hacking, good trainer and that I can go to shows with, nice people, good atmosphere. I am flexible where I can live but need to be able to get into London bridge within 45 mins on a train and then happy to drive half hour to stables. If you have any suggestions that would be great!

lme

Visit site
If you don't mind being North of London, Hill Green Farm is nice. Indoor & outdoor schools, 50 acres (so lots of grazing) decent hacking & owners who compete. I've been there for 2 years & they've taken my home bred mare, who was basically a family pet to working happily @ somewhere around elementary level & me (after a 10 year break from riding) from barely being able to sit to her trot to riding her properly. Gail, the owner teaches & a Dutch trainer (Jeroen Hulsman) does clinics approx once a month & he is very good - my mare had a lesson with him last weekend & he was very impressive - incredibly demanding (& very detailed) but she (and her rider) had a really good experience.

Nicnac

Visit site
Oldencraig is in Surrey with amazing facilities. Good commuting too.

Cobham Manor in Kent has outdoor & indoor schools where Oliver Walter does dressage livery