dressage orientated yard within 45min of richmond?

tinkam

Visit site
Hi, could anyone recommend dressage orientated yard with assisted DIY, possibly part livery with 60x20 school for my mare. I don't mind small private yard or larger facility as long as it has decent facilities and friendly atmosphere. Must be within 45 minutes commute from London SW14. Please feel free to PM me if preferred. Thank you in advance. 😊

Luci07

Visit site
Yes, Owlbrook Competition Yard in Ripley, Surrey so less than 40 mins (took me 40 minutes to get to Ripley from Fulham). YO competes and trains at Dressage. School is floodlit rubber 60 x 30 and yard exceptionally well maintained. All year turnout as well. Bev Shepherd runs it and my horse was very very happy there.

http://www.owlbrookcompetitionstables.com

Last edited:

tinkam

Visit site
Yes, Owlbrook Competition Yard in Ripley, Surrey so less than 40 mins (took me 40 minutes to get to Ripley from Fulham). YO competes and trains at Dressage. School is floodlit rubber 60 x 30 and yard exceptionally well maintained. All year turnout as well. Bev Shepherd runs it and my horse was very very happy there.

http://www.owlbrookcompetitionstables.com

Thank u, they are full at the moment.

turnbuckle

Visit site
Smaller school (from memory), but you could try the yard at the top of Priory Lane. Basically a private yard but he used to sort of do one or two liveries.

And you can always school in the Park when allowed off track....no better practice.

teapot

Visit site
Might be worth asking Ham House Stables if they have any vacancies, though god knows what they charge these days!

tinkam

Visit site
Thank you but both are really expensive that's why I'm looking more down the A3 route as it seems most commuter and wallet friendly! 😊

Fizz06

Visit site
Lodge liveries or cobham park stables, both at Bookham lodge stud, Stoke d'abernon. Can't remember size of schools off top of head, outdoor is a bit irregular.

Archie07

Visit site
Preston Farm in Bookham (easily accessible from A3) is dressage focused, onsite trainer, two schools, good turnout and they offer assisted or part livery. My pony never settled here for some reason but it is a nice yard.