Dressage saddle make?

old hand

Visit site
I have a dressage saddle which I will be selling and wonder if anyone knows the make. It is marked Walsall and has a stylised lion in a shield with diagonal lines on the shield on both flaps. Does anyone know the make? Have tried googling the Walsall saddlers but can't find one with this emblem. It seems to be quite old but looks quite modern in design.

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
I have a dressage saddle which I will be selling and wonder if anyone knows the make. It is marked Walsall and has a stylised lion in a shield with diagonal lines on the shield on both flaps. Does anyone know the make? Have tried googling the Walsall saddlers but can't find one with this emblem. It seems to be quite old but looks quite modern in design.

Could you post up a photo of the logo?

LottieAdams

Visit site
The company might have changed the emblem they put on the saddles and internet quite recently, is it possible that the companies you looked at could have been the one that made the saddle? sorry if stating the obvious!! =D

old hand

Visit site
thank you and that is a good point LottieAdams. Will try to photo but it is a bit faint. As it is black it might not come out very well.