Dressage Tattoo???

_jetset_

Visit site
OK, so not techincally competition riders material... but thought it would be a good place to start!

I would really like a new tattoo (only have one and it is very discreet) and would love it to
be dressage related as I have a new project starting this year which may change my life forever.

But, I have been trawling the internet and nothing is grabbing me. I wondered whether anyone on here had any suggestions?

Ideally, I would like a line drawing, similar to the one for my company logo (can't find the website where I found this back in 2008): www.logwoodstables.co.uk

So... get your thinking cap on ladies and gents!

lucemoose

Visit site
37001_413651288517_512583517_4318204_1227997_n.jpg

do you think mine counts? shes very collected in the, um, canter?!

what kerilli wrote in her post sounded super- how about words for dressage?
grace, power, finesse, beauty?

ajf

Visit site
Lucemoose your tat is gorgeous! Absolutley love it :D

Sorry I'm not much help to Jetset, but is probably best to find a few images and take them all to your tatooist and ask them to sketch something up maybe?

Good luck

Last edited:

trendybraincell

Visit site
Agree with ajf...find a good artist first, then take a load of images that you like, showing the styles you like etc and see what they come up with...thats how I did my last one. I knew what I wanted but the design was too complicated for my limited drawing ability, so took it to a very good tattoo artist. I wanted it one my foot and the tattooist who did it has a fetish for tattooing feet...so worked really well :p

I like the idea of a dressage related tattoo, but I like them quite abstract so haven't gone for it yet.

Let us know what you come up with :)