dressage times

only_me

Visit site
Parzival looked well, showed no signs of stress etc. one side mouth More frothy but Certainly looked well enough! Was going well and showed some lovely half pass

Weird

PolarSkye

Visit site
He looked "lacking" and stifled but he wasn't being naughty, but it is possible he got his tongue over the bit. He's getting on now - perhaps she felt he wasn't "right" somehow?

P

only_me

Visit site
Wow, this is a beautiful test from rothburg!
Very impressed!

And a well deserved 77.8 :eek:

Can't believe rider is 21!

Last edited:

eggs

Visit site
Fair play to Adelinde retiring Parzival as she felt he wasn't quite right following an insect sting yesterday

PolarSkye

Visit site
I just want to say to many of them so far "just let the neck out a fraction - be brave, put your leg on and let them travel" . . . of course I would poo myself lavishly if I sat on any of them, but I'd just like to see them give the energy somewhere to go . . . know what I mean?

P

Shadowdancing

Visit site
I just want to say to many of them so far "just let the neck out a fraction - be brave, put your leg on and let them travel" . . . of course I would poo myself lavishly if I sat on any of them, but I'd just like to see them give the energy somewhere to go . . . know what I mean?

P

Absolutely.

PolarSkye

Visit site
I think he's a moose. I love him. He's not really got the activity behind for pure dressage, but he'd do a stonking Working Hunter ;).

P

PolarSkye

Visit site
He's lovely - he's all round and chunky - and as Starky says, well-balanced for such a big lad. Plus he's grey. I'd have him :).

P

only_me

Visit site
The Spanish horse is massive - that crest!

His front feet are also very boxy, just noticed. Not much room between head and neck though :p

Biska

Visit site
Mike Tucker is getting all his facts from the H&H Rio formguide, shame he hasn't done a little bit of independent research!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Has she had marks yet? I've missed it all today.

What day is the freestyle to music? I've got to work early tomorrow til Sat, not sure I will catch any dressage.

Sarah_K

Visit site
Scores below:

1. Fiona (YAY!): 77.400
2. Sonke Rothenberger (Ger): 77.329
3. Kasey Perry Glass (USA): 75.457
4. Spencer (YAY!): 72.686

Last edited: