Dressage Trainer recommendations

TWMD

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a dressage trainer in the south Warwickshire area please? Ideally someone good with tricky/sensitive horses and someone who will give me a bit of confidence too. We are competing at Novice level. I have transport so happy to travel.

yhanni

Visit site
Helen White in Worcester is very good (not sure how far that would be for you??). She trains with Charles de Kunffy and is empathic, motivating and, most importantly, very funny! She is on FB.

Blaise

Visit site
Ali Lane (Facebook- The Dancing Horse) was absolutely fantastic with my rather tricky mare and gave me loads of confidence as I’m quite a nervous rider these days. She’s very encouraging and supportive as well as genuinely interested in seeing you progress. She does horse and rider biomechanics too so is in a great position not to just teach but to help you understand exactly what’s going on. If I ever get another horse she will be my first port of call for help.

RachaelJC

Visit site
I have lessons with Ali Lane on a mechanical horse, she's fab.

I also have Alex Hargie ride my youngster for me as I work long hours. He is also very, very good.

Frumpoon

Visit site
Alex Hargie is good and will get on to show you what he is explaining, Sam Dewar also got to the rub of my tricky horse but don't know if he'll get on to demonstrate also don't know if he goes that far

Darbs

Visit site
Levi Hunt at Abbey Dressage is great, he is just down the A46 near Tewkesbury, which is a fairly easy route from the south Warwickshire area, not sure if its too far for you.

PonyClubMum68

New User
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a dressage trainer in the south Warwickshire area please? Ideally someone good with tricky/sensitive horses and someone who will give me a bit of confidence too. We are competing at Novice level. I have transport so happy to travel.
Katie Attenbororow is excellent and she works out of Solihull Riding Club

Scoti1420

Visit site
Alex Hargie is good and will get on to show you what he is explaining, Sam Dewar also got to the rub of my tricky horse but don't know if he'll get on to demonstrate also don't know if he goes that far

I've had a few lessons with Sam in the past, would also recommend him. He's about 15 mins from Warwick so not sure how far this is for you.