Dressage Trainers in East Anglia

welshpony

Visit site
Does anybody know of any dressage trainers in East Anglia who they would recommend? I've looked on the BD website but am a bit apprehensive about phoning one of the accredited trainers - are you supposed to be working at a certain level before you go to an accredited trainer or are they happy to teach anyone, no matter how bad they are? Thanks in advance

Dreckly

Visit site
Whereabouts in east anglia are you. We have a very good German trainer who visits our yard regularly and has helped all levels of rider from the kiddies right up to our YO who competes at BE level.

I am not sure if she is BD registered but she has worked with many of the rally good trainers in Europe. She is I believe based near Stowmarket but will travel some distance. I can get her details if you want them.

Tempi

Visit site
Bananaman from here is excellent, not sure whereabouts she is in relation to you, but i know shes in norfolk somewhere
grin.gif

Im sure she wont mind you PMing her - shes on holiday for a week tho, so not back til next monday x

miller

Visit site
Sorry to hijack but could anyone PM me if any of the recommended ones are N Cambs area (we are S Lincs) and Bananaman is tooo far - desperately after someone

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hijack but could anyone PM me if any of the recommended ones are N Cambs area (we are S Lincs) and Bananaman is tooo far - desperately after someone

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hijack also - but ditto the above
grin.gif
I have Tracey Woodhead come down once a month to do a clinic - anyone is welcome to come, but I would like someone else for the inbetween time - so a pm would be much appreciated
grin.gif