Dressage warm-ups and out of control horses

becca1305

Visit site
Ive already explained that, a level on which you comprehend... And also explained that I recognise in doing so it does me no favours. See there you go again, I never said anyone else didnt work hard but do you have to be mean about someone who is clearly delighted with her horse's performances. I cant actually remember the last time I saw a thread about it but so what if its often? Why does that matter. I like having a mooch at people's progress although I wouldn't cc on a DR riders performance because I dont compete in that discipline & its doubtful I could do better. It just all sounds so bitter! From my experience thats usually the green eyed monster coming out- not saying it is this time as I know nothing about the level or standard to which you compete. I just dont see why you cant be nice, frankly attempting to communicate on a somewhat similar level puts me in an irritable mood.

becca1305

Visit site
Ps. I am officially bored & tired of hearing underlying tones of a derogatory nature. Immaturity and insinuating comments do not fit my nature so I retire with a plea to show a little more tolerance as this attitude is most unbecoming of an adult imo.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Ps. I am officially bored & tired of hearing underlying tones of a derogatory nature.
So am I.

Immaturity and insinuating comments do not fit my nature
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No, of course not dear.

so I retire with a plea to show a little more tolerance as this attitude is most unbecoming of an adult imo.
But it's absolutely fine of a teenager....

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
look PF, if you dont like my threads, dont freaking open them,its thats simple!!!

plenty of people DO like seeing pics of my boys, and ask to see them. i LOVE seeing pics of other peoples lessons/comps, even if i dont have time to comment on them all, so i kind of assume that most people are the same and like to keep up to date with their HHO *friends* progress :)

i certainly dont seek/need/want the approval of anyone except myself and my trainer and CS's results speak for themselves anyway. its nice to hear from the experienced dressage people on here that they think he's going in the right direction, but again-im not seeking that, it wouldnt matter to me if people only ever commented to say pretty pony/like his saddlecloth etc etc.

its just nice to share what makes you smile, and CS makes me smile.

I actually cant believe you are getting your knickers in a knot over it, like i said-dont read the threads if they annoy you that much. or use the *ignore user* button or something.

Beca-i wouldnt waste any more energy on this. you probably have a proper horse to go ride, as opposed to a keyboard........if PF wants to follow me around hurling insults, its fine, it makes no odds to me.

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
ref this:

"A lot of us work hard. VERY hard even. Some of us do it without posting every step of the way, without needing constant approval and admiration."

so other pic threads i have started about lessons, shows etc.