Dribbling urine while working

TheFarmIsFull

Visit site
My young pony filly sometimes leaks a little urine while exercising. It’s more obvious during a lunging session obviously because I’m watching her from the ground. It’s not all the time just some times.
She has no other signs or symptoms of anything being a miss. She’s not in season as far as I’m aware. She’s looking very healthy and happy.
Has anyone else experienced this in a mare/ filly?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Is it happening every three weeks or so? It does sound like a season thing.

windand rain

Visit site
If all the time she needs a check up with a vet for a UTI mare sometimes have a slight malformation which means the poo ends up near/in the urethra

TheFarmIsFull

Visit site
Is it happening every three weeks or so? It does sound like a season thing.
Happened today and yesterday and last time it would have been about a month ago. However she doesn’t at all appear to be in season. She’s been a bit full on over the last week however with the lush growth we are having on the farm.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Happened today and yesterday and last time it would have been about a month ago. However she doesn’t at all appear to be in season. She’s been a bit full on over the last week however with the lush growth we are having on the farm.

My mare never shows in season, it's the geldings who tell me that she is and a strong smell from her wee. If it is about every month ish then it sounds like seasons.