*Drum roll* Here she is!!

Amykins

Visit site
Well after feeling burnt by past sellers I gave up and thought well stuff it
frown.gif
Blow me down and smack my face
blush.gif
, two days later a lady called telling me she had a 15.3hh Appy x knabbstrupper (cant spell to save my life) for sale, she's only 2 1/2 yrs old
laugh.gif
!
She's being delivered on saturday and I have been having bonding sessions with her and she's brilliant
grin.gif
. I told the owner the situation about my cheque (see past posts) and she said it was fine. So YAY!
grin.gif
She passed the vetting
grin.gif

And a big thankies and hugs to Mel who I have been talking to about it and support
grin.gif

Just can't wait to start doing a little more bonding and some lunging
grin.gif

So here she is!.......Faith!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/AmyRose87/Skankababe008.jpg

PS. Her ignore my spelling on her Passport name its Skandababe, that will teach me to type in the dark
grin.gif

somethingorother

Visit site
she looks nice, but i'm affraid we will be neading lots more piccies when she arrives for a better look at her
grin.gif

I like the name, it seems to suit her after you losing faith and then her finding you
grin.gif

Amykins

Visit site
I might blind her when she arrives with all the photos I want to take, dying to see her again, forgot to mention when I first went to see her she grabbed my shoulder blade with her teeth, I was abit confused at first as it felt really strange
grin.gif

I thought Faith would suit both her and me, for the reason you mentioned somethingorother
grin.gif

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
She looks sweet, I thought that when I saw her advertised back in September (I think it was). I think she was on quite a lot of sites at that time.

Chavhorse

Visit site
Awww cutie looks very like Vardi did at that age he is a W/B Appy X and is only now at 4.5 growing into his head.

Enjoy I have to say that Vardi is the coolest most sane up for anything horse I have ever owned....and he has a huge sense of humour you will have fun
grin.gif