Duchess

jonsey

Visit site
I bought a piebald mare from a horse sale in wales, Wandering if any body knows any thing about her, She is freeze marked NN43 would love any info on her

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
Equine Details - MAGPIE
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1996
Gender Female
Colour Piebald
Height 160cm
Breed Unknown
Submitted by Horse Passport Agency Ltd
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Horse Passport Agency Ltd
Tel: 0870 2418263

Freezemark NN43 brings up this passport. Give HPA Ltd a ring and they might be able to help. Also ring Farmkey Tel: 0870 8707107

Cuffey

Visit site
Jonsey
Does this mean you have a passport in the name Duchess?
When was the passport issued?
Is Duchess microchipped?

jonsey

Visit site
Hi yes I do have a passport for Duchess saying freeze mark NC5 ? I've been on to farmkey and they are trying to sort this out, thanks for your help The passport is for Duchess and no she is not microchipped. Passport was issued 26/04/2007

Last edited:

jonsey

Visit site
I know I did, Its because we could make the freeze mark NN43 out on her yesterday. The passport I have states NC5? by the vet that done the discription on her at the time the passport was applied that I've got. Farmkey and H.P.A. are sorting it out. They both think she is the same horse on both passports by the discription, so if any one knows Duchess NC5? or Magpie NN43 I would love to hear about her past. Thanks to every one who has helped me with this ,

jonsey

Visit site
I have finally found out that Duchess is indeed Magpie NN43 after a lot of searching and cost, I had the vet out to scan her and she did have a micro chip to prove she was Magpie, So I had to pay the horse Passport agency again!!!!! to have her original passport ownership changed in to my name once again, I also had to pay to change her name from Magpie to Duchess, I also had to serender the passport I had paid to update when I bought her At the sale in wales, The only one to benefit From this was the horse passport agency....But I do admit I've got a beautiful horse that dose belong to me and fits her passport description at last!!!!!!!! On the new passport I now hold Is the name Elizabeth Lepage she lived at 12 Elmina Road Swindon Wiltshire If any one knows this person Could you please let her know I would love to know some history on Duchess ( Magpie)

jonsey

Visit site
Thanks Cally. Will do that, Its been a long road, Would love to know more about her, Some one has spent a lot of time on her, And I'd like to say thank you for all your help and advice in the past, You told me to get in touch with farmkey they were very helpful, They were able to tell me a bit about her breeding from their records, Cheers

Last edited:

jonsey

Visit site
Thanks to Cally, I am now in touch with One of Duchess,s (Magpie) old owner,s, and have learned so much more about her, So here is a big Thank you to Cally6008 your a star

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
Thanks to Cally, I am now in touch with One of Duchess,s (Magpie) old owner,s, and have learned so much more about her, So here is a big Thank you to Cally6008 your a star

Absolutely fantastic news :)

A long shot that turned out right, yay !!

Edit to add, someone suggested looking in the phone book so I went on BT.com, searched surname/area and came up with one person who may or may not have been related .. It paid off :)

Last edited: