Duo names please?

ItsAllPoppyCock

Visit site
Have reserved two Springer x Lab boy pups who are coming in June. One for my family and one for my parents.

Looking to name them after a duo or just names that go together but we don't like human names and they need to sound as good seperate as they do together. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks x

Mypinkpony

Visit site
My Vizsla is called Ronnie, we kept one of his pups, a lil boy and called him Reggie :p Everyone loves it though can be a tongue twister lol :D

g16

Visit site
there are two brothers in my local rescue called kanga and roo which i like.
i named my pony rolo after the chocolates so you could call them both after chocolates, i quite like aero but i dont know what the other could be!

ladyearl

vvv
Knew two ponies called Brandy and Soda - thought that was quite cool. So maybe a favourite drink combo?

PucciNPoni

Visit site
Smith and Wesson (as they're gun dogs afterall) :)

Jeckyll and Hyde

Bitch and dog?

Bonnie and Clyde! (I know, these are all human names....)

how about something daft like Peanut and Butter

Or Apple and Stroodle

have a client who has two dogs - one called Brufen (she's a nurse?!) and the other is called Nancy. She so should have called the other dog Sid....total missed opportunity there!

Last edited:

Gingermonkey

Visit site
Ruby & Murray (sorry not boy name for 2 boys) We ended up calling our cats which started off as Ruby and Murray, Ozzy & Murray.

wipeout

Visit site
I have Gadget and Gizmo, Gizmo came first and I didn't actually like his name but it seems more bearable now we have a Gadget to go with him!