Dynavena Hay Bricks

lucemoose

Visit site
Is that Le Brick? If so my old yard breaks them up and dampens them for two ancient ex riding school mares. Apparently they are thriving on them and these are ponies that are always thought of not to last the next winter.

_OC_

Visit site
Tried a sample one as my cob is very fussy about his hay...and at the moment the hay I get is OK,but, he just plays with it....so I tried him with one(Think you buy them in box's of 12 bricks,so they say one is equal to a section of hay!)ate it so quick and it seemed very dry!
frown.gif
So TBH was not that impressed as would not really substain a cob...do understand very good for oldies with teeth problems...but, I think price wise work out at £1.20 a brick approx....would not use them again though!
crazy.gif

equibabe20

Visit site
I use them on my boy, and we use them at work ( a retirement yard with over 100 horses) and they are the best things we've ever used. Even the horses with no teeth can manage them happily and all the fussy feeders love them. They are fantastic for getting weight on as well.

Capriole

Visit site
i was reading the blurb and it says they are really compressed - how do the toothless horses manage to eat them?