E-Dressage Ltd is no more- anyone waiting for a diary?

Shadowdancing

Visit site
Just in case anyone doesn't regularly check their Emails etc. I have received one today stating that it has ceased trading as of November 29th.

I had pre-ordered a success diary (loved mine from last year) and obviously now will not be receiving one.

The Email advises to go to Paypal and make use of buyer protection- now I pre-ordered mine so long ago I was lucky to squeak in with 6 days to go, so other people may also need to go and start their case quickly to be within the allowed time frame.

There's nothing on the website as yet.

http://e-dressage.com/

Taliesan

Visit site
Really? That is a shame, I was hoping to enter some of their classes in the next couple of months.

I had a look for their facebook page and I can't find it. Does anyone know if it has been taken down or am I just being thick?

Equi

Visit site
Oh no! Thats really sad. I was planning to start that in the lighter months as i am really never getting out of the yard to show - im too chicken.

fabbydo

Visit site
Oh no! Thats really sad. I was planning to start that in the lighter months as i am really never getting out of the yard to show - im too chicken.
You could try 'dressage anywhere'. I use them for classes for the children to do. Very helpful staff, quick feedback and nice rosettes

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
The Facebook and Twitter pages are both gone, yes. I believe their private Facebook group (for members) is still up and running, as is their website which is still taking payments I believe (don't pay them anything)!

As OP says, if you have purchased a diary and paid via PayPal then you need to open a dispute to try and reclaim your costs.

Shadowdancing

Visit site
It's a good job that there are alternatives, I think this is a great idea. Is Interdressage another one?

Definitely though it's imperative that everyone who is owed anything needs to start taking action though to recover their money.

Here is the content of the Email I received:

E-Dressage Ltd has ceased trading

I am writing to inform you that E-Dressage Ltd has ceased trading as of 29th November 2016 and we are inviting our creditors to issue winding-up proceedings, should you wish to do so.

All memberships will be cancelled today and all web pages shut down

Here's what happened...

E-Dressage was going from strength to strength up until the cancellation of the Autumn Ball 2016. We had invested a lot of money in this event and, due to one thing and another, w were not able to pull it off. With the money that we had spent, the money that needed refunding and the cancellation charges, the event made a loss of over £20,000, but we were able to absorb this by spreading out payments.

The diaries were our next financial hit. As you may know, we planned and paid for these diaries to be printed months ago, but at this moment we still have no product and no refund.

We could have taken one financial hit, but not two in such a short period of time. Therefore we have been forced to cease trading.

We had planned a huge 2016 and we always said that it would be a 'make it or break it' year - sadly it was the latter.

Were we too ambitious? Probably - but we would much rather go all in than play it safe.

We would like to thank everyone for their understanding, especially to our members, whose support and encouragement has been incredible and unwavering throughout our time as E-Dressage, especially over these last troublesome months. We really cannot thank you enough- you made it all with while!

So one final time, it's goodbye from E-Dressage HQ...

P.S. Did you order a diary? 95% of of payments went through PayPay, and they have Buyer Protection. So you can claim a full refund through PayPal for items that do not arrive.