Earmuffs- the latest shocking revelation......

lucretia

Visit site
Salinero was wearing them today!! In a cpmpetiton which he won (only got about 77% mind you). I am assuming Anky got permission as well but i dont expect she will be posting if she didnt!
By the way this is a CDI***** so they probably do pay attemntion to the rules......
wink.gif

Onyxia

Visit site
So is Laura B in the thread above...tut tut,all these awfull people asking permission to use horse earmuffs
grin.gif
tongue.gif

I really cant see the issue(although the threads have been pretty funny!),showjumpers have worn them for years,no reason a dressage horse would be less bothered by flies then a jumper
crazy.gif
and they are not packing with cotton wool either(at least,I assume not,sure someone would have started a 10 page thread if someone had
tongue.gif
).

Gingernags

Visit site
Can we ask either Anky or Carl for a masterclass on fitting and use of earmuffs?

I have some for my mare, and will they stay on? Will they hell...

They make her headshake more than the flies I'm trying to save her from...
grin.gif

Never known such a fuss or such a scary posse of stalkers appear just because CH "made an appearance!!!" Everyone came over all silly and star struck. Hilarious!

JamesL

www.myspace.com
I think earmuff's are a nonsense idea, totally missing half the point of dressage.

Carl and Anky are entitled to use them under the rules but surely the rules are missing the point.

Maybe i am a purist, or maybe i believe the horse should be focused on the rider and failure to achieve this is a failure in the horses training.