East Anglia bloodhounds - opening meet

vallin

Visit site
I am currently in two minds as wether or not take my girl to the above meet. She's never been hunting before, the closest she's been was the thurlow hunt ride a few weeks ago. I have spoken to the hunt secretary and she's given me some information but I was just wondering if anyone could shed some further light on what it's likely to be like. One of my friends has said that it's usually pretty fast and furious...the horse in question is certainly not a whippet fast thoroughbred so don't want to get left stranded! Would also be interested to know if the ground is likely to be really deep...

Thank you :)
V

huskydamage

Visit site
I know its been now, but I can definitely recommend going with them ! I'd never been hunting before (not sure about horse) and started going with them, really enjoyed it (managed to keep up on my little pony and leaving a big gap sometimes lol) never had problems being left behind there are plenty of stops. Friendly people and lovely routes through the countryside.
Just hope I can sort some transport and get out to some more this season!

tilly_monster

Visit site
I'm out with them tomorrow, love going with them, so friendly, I missed the opening meet, but I'm normally out with them most weekends, their ladies day is a day not to miss