East Midlands Dressage Group

titch

Visit site
I would love to say I am, but right now I can't imagine being ready for an event in Feb :( Will volunteer if I don't compete though, I'm not going to completely miss out!!

Gamebird

Visit site
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D But you knew that ;) Having entered regularly in the past when I've had to drive 2hrs to get there I am mega excited that it will now be a 10 min drive away. Have even volunteered for day-before dressage.

Cyclops

Visit site
A lot more days of that to go MM - but looking forward to seeing you and hopefully good weather like last year - Section Sponsors now too so prizes on top of the prize money whoop whoop!!!

JackJill

Visit site
Me :), I'm going back to my roots after 3 seasons pure sj! Looking forward to wagoning two very green youngsters round! Can't wait.

BronsonNutter

Visit site
Might come and watch, as probably will be ready for a trip home by then! Just depends on how busy uni is. Anyone need a groom? :)

Wilby will NOT be present, as he is still trying to re-enact the Apollo 13 launching at the moment whenever we do anything exciting (eg trotting, cantering, poles...).

BronsonNutter

Visit site
Always, but you might not be appreciative of my 'waaaaaaaahey, we're finally going eventing' horses :rolleyes:

Trust me, P takes the same attitude at EVERY event - it's like having an 18hh horse-shaped balloon on a string! Even lifts me off the floor sometimes :rolleyes:

You taking both Fugly and Jerry then? :)

Gamebird

Visit site
You taking both Fugly and Jerry then? :)

Hopefully ;)

Wish there was something that early in the North. First one is 21st April I think.

How far North are you? A fair few people trek down for it. It's right on the A1, so very accessible but no real point if there's nothing else reachable for 6 weeks. We tend to make the trip as it's a cheap(ish) unaff warm-up a fortnight before Oasby. Don't think I'd bother if there were a 6 week gap to my next event.

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
Having not been on here for what seems like years, I pop on to find you lot ;-)

Yup I'll be putting in my annual entry with the Irish 'orse, can't remember the last time I remotely Schooled or jumped anything apart from hedges ..... ;-)

FaldingwoodLivery

Visit site
The ground at osberton is always fab Christine, it's sandy ground that drains very well, readyfield blood hounds hunted there New Year's Day and I heard the going was fantastic