East Sussex (and maybe Kent borders?)/ Tunbridge Wells commutable Livery

VioletStripe

Visit site
Hi all,

Having moved to the Southern outskirts of Tunbridge Wells I am thinking of moving my gelding a bit closer to join me (where we are now is fine but the commute isn't fab).

I have enquired at one or two places but they are full, and I can't seem to find anywhere else with a livery yard until you hit Battle (which isn't out of the question as a commute!) but I just can't seem to find anywhere. Can anyone help? -

Part Livery
All year turnout (doesn't have to be 24/7)
Floodlit arena (doesn't have to be amazing - we only lightly school now)
Good hacking
Not barn stabling due to asthma/COPD
Good standard of care (goes without saying?)
Under 40/45mins to get to from the very bottom of Tunbridge Wells ideally

Yards seem to be like gold dust, unless I'm missing something?!

monkeymad

Visit site
Hi all,

Having moved to the Southern outskirts of Tunbridge Wells I am thinking of moving my gelding a bit closer to join me (where we are now is fine but the commute isn't fab).

I have enquired at one or two places but they are full, and I can't seem to find anywhere else with a livery yard until you hit Battle (which isn't out of the question as a commute!) but I just can't seem to find anywhere. Can anyone help? -

Part Livery
All year turnout (doesn't have to be 24/7)
Floodlit arena (doesn't have to be amazing - we only lightly school now)
Good hacking
Not barn stabling due to asthma/COPD
Good standard of care (goes without saying?)
Under 40/45mins to get to from the very bottom of Tunbridge Wells ideally

Yards seem to be like gold dust, unless I'm missing something?!
Is Sevenoaks too far? Lovely yard on edge of Knole Park (1000 acre National Trust) so great hacking. All year turnout with good grazing.

Patch55

Visit site
Sorry this response this so late, but there is a lovely yard about 25/30mins depending on where you are, and which offers everything you need.
24/7 turnout in the summer and EVERY day in the winter. Great hacking, and can hack round the fields with the odd cross country log.
Indoor floodlit 20x40 and outdoor floodlit 20x60 (I think).
Lovely yard manager who is helpful, so incredibly reliable and yard rules are clear (all common sense "rules!).
Do message if you want more details ?