eBay 'Justhorseriders'

splashdash

New User
Visit site
Hello, just wondering if anyone had used the above seller before I part with my hard-earned money? Many thanks in advance....bit of a tech dinosaur so wary of parting with any money to sellers online.

Maxidoodle

Visit site
I bought from them recently through Amazon, i Had to return, as item was too small, very straight forward and refund was processed very quickly. I would buy from them again no issue.

94lunagem

Visit site
I can’t comment on eBay but if they’re the same people I’ve literally just received an order placed directly to their website. It arrived promptly, was as described, what I wanted, well packaged and postage cost reasonable. I’d order from there again.

I wanted a specific headcollar that was slightly cheaper on Viovet, but I gave up waiting for them to despatch and cancelled the order.

Kunoichi73

Visit site
Isn’t it nice to hear of a shop where all the feedback is positive for once!

@Roxylola could you pass on the feedback? I always think it’s good to shine a light on those doing a great job, we only tend to talk about the bad.
So true! I always email somewhere I've had great service from, particularly if it's a small business

94lunagem

Visit site
Isn’t it nice to hear of a shop where all the feedback is positive for once!

@Roxylola could you pass on the feedback? I always think it’s good to shine a light on those doing a great job, we only tend to talk about the bad.
Couldn’t agree more. Not long ago I ordered a non-horsey gift direct to a friend who was unwell, the courier failed to deliver and I couldn’t track it to any depot or Post Office, nor could the small business I’d ordered from. But their customer service was fantastic, quickly rectifying what wasn’t their fault and (subject to claiming from the courier) at their own cost. I sent a little handwritten note to say thank you and received an email saying how much that had meant, because as you say people only tend to bother complaining.

Barlow

Visit site
I bought from them via Amazon, and the experience wasn’t great. I ordered my item and paid extra for fast delivery. Got all the tracking updates, everything looked good until my package arrived. It was a small jiffy envelope containing a key ring. The overreach boots would never have fitted inside that envelope and as I still hadn’t received them after a few days I managed to get a refund through Amazon.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Another who really likes them. In fact if I need anything i will check to see if they stock it before looking elsewhere now because not only do they have good products and usually competitive prices as above the customer service including refunds and returns is great.