Ebay or BD?

Governor

Visit site
I haven't been on the forum for ages but I sold my beloved Governor a few weeks ago and now have the task of clearing out the things which didn't go with him to his new home.
His new owner is younger (and braver!) than me and plans to take him out at BSJA, though she's keen to try dressage now she has him, which means i'm left with a dressage saddle and lots of accumulated dressage paraphernalia.

I haven't got much idea of what I should be looking at for the saddle (Albion K2 Legend, 17" MW and 4 years old, very light scuffing, otherwise looks new)?

The rest is a lot of matching sets of saddlecloths and bandages (mainly Inchs or continental brands so i'm reluctant just to chuck them).

I searched some old posts and there were a few recommendations for the BD website - but I wondered if it was worth trying smaller things on there too and what I should advertise the saddle for price wise?

Thanks!

Tanta

Visit site
Definitely use BD as it is free - and you can put as many ads on as you want, and put photos on. I've sold several things on there I dont need any more - and all the buyers have been lovely to deal with...