Eden Valley BE Roll Call

Sunset1

Visit site
We really enjoyed ourselves today! Weather was super, going good and everyone was really friendly. We didn't trouble the leaders :rolleyes: but were pleased with our three phases, need to kick on a bit more to avoid the time faults xc...

Got a couple of decent pics of Arctic Fox, would you like me to post them? If so can I have some instructions as I'm a bit dim at that sort of thing! Have worked out how to send a link from Picasa to people but not how to post pics :(

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!

ArcticFox

www.bryland.co.uk
Walked the course today to get an idea of what we would be aiming for at an 80 and course looked jump able only one made me worry though all looked up to height which I was surprised at.
Arctic fox saw you and your orange stirrups blast through the water :) looking good.

Good luck to everybody competing tomorrow x

My orange stirrups are famous! although I did get told that I might not be able to wear them for the SJ round. Going to ask BE about them.

Did anyone think the BE90 looked up to height? How did it ride?

I thought it rode fab, although we did have a flowing round, I think that all fences were inviting so nothing scary.

We really enjoyed ourselves today! Weather was super, going good and everyone was really friendly. We didn't trouble the leaders :rolleyes: but were pleased with our three phases, need to kick on a bit more to avoid the time faults xc...

Got a couple of decent pics of Arctic Fox, would you like me to post them? If so can I have some instructions as I'm a bit dim at that sort of thing! Have worked out how to send a link from Picasa to people but not how to post pics :(

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!

Yes please :D :D :D thank you for taking pics :D
Had a look at Picasa but couldn't work out how to share them. I know on photobucket you can upload the images, then copy the link on the individual photos (its the IMG code) paste the link on the forum and the pic shows up.

:D thank you :D

Had such a lovely day, will post a report later :)

Sorry I didn't see you Soupdragon. Lovely to meet you K&J, you'll be fine today I'm sure, the ground is perfect and the weather brilliant.

Sunset1

Visit site
Thanks Arctic Fox *goes off to look at photobucket* .... In the meantime have sent you a link so that you can post if you want.

The BE100 course rode really well yesterday, anyone doing it today should have a fab time. Need to walk it carefully though, there were a few errors with satnav yesterday when going up to the woods and particularly coming to the water where a few got the wrong side of the string! Daughter walked it twice and then walked the water bit again just before riding! The drop at 13 looked big but seemed to ride well. A few "looked" at the fence before the water but again it seemed to work well with positive riding. Have a lovely day everyone.