EDT Recommendations in Cheshire

Horsemad 123

Visit site
Have moved yards and it's too far for my dentist to travel. She's recommended either Craig Griffiths, Jake Patterson or Chris Lee.

Have Googled reviews but none the wiser.

Anyone had any experiences/recommend any of these three??

Horse is based near Manchester airport if that's a factor.

Thanks in advance 😊

Sam_J

Visit site
I have used Kathryn Thomas (except I think she's married now) before and been really pleased with what she did and the way she handled my very nervous mare. http://kt-equinedentistry.co.uk/

I've never heard of Jake Patterson, but I know people who use Craig Griffiths and Chris Lee and are pleased with their work.

Horsemad 123

Visit site
Kathryn is my old dentist. I agree - she's great! But it's a bit too far for her to travel. Thanks for t reply ����

Ruftysdad

Visit site
I had Jake last week and was very impressed. He is very busy and you might have wait a couple of weeks for him. Caroline at Agnew Equine is also very good but probably more pricey

abbijay

Visit site
I've used Jake for a couple of years after discovering my previous dentist was an unqualified butcher. Jake is fab, easy to contact, patient with the horse and very thorough. He trained with Ivan Stockdale (and still does regular work with him) who is incredibly highly thought of locally.

Micropony

Visit site
I've used Jake for a couple of years after discovering my previous dentist was an unqualified butcher. Jake is fab, easy to contact, patient with the horse and very thorough. He trained with Ivan Stockdale (and still does regular work with him) who is incredibly highly thought of locally.

Ivan is indeed excellent and is my horse's dentist. I would imagine anyone who's trained with him would be good.

scats

Visit site
I know Jake, he used to come and help Ivan out when he had a big list to do at our old yard, and he still helps Ivan out once a week. He actually came to do my new one on Monday.

He's really good, highly recommend him. Lovely bloke as well, very easy to get on with and good with the horses.

JillA

Visit site
Robin Harding has done mine for years - a practical horseman for very many years and has the confidence to inspire confidence in the horses.