Eeeek or so?

The-Bookworm

Visit site
I'm a long time lurker but I must say this thread has me in stitches, you lot are hilarious. I just hope that some unsuspecting person doesn't find this thread in years to come looking for some valuable advice but simply cancels all their lessons and buys a shiny new pair of De Niros instead!
Bargain boots are great but kit must match therefore should be attacked with shoe polish until they do....
No they shouldn't.
But they might sell the horse if their socks don't match either. ;)

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Not sure I'd go as far as matching lipstick!
50502923_10161793938700497_5843492001948893184_n.jpg

Oh go on I dare ya

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Most of the horses stuff is brown the most colourful thing they wear is a Newmarket stripe exercise rug when they are ridden, I did once nearly buy a Newmarket stripe fleece jacket but chickened out as I thought I would look a prat, I do match my clothes for riding most of the time but the horses don't have matchy stuff, although I do have matchy ponies and they have the same bridles and some of there rugs are the same and they both look quite cute when ridden together in there Newmarket rugs:D

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I did proper matchy matchy for showing, brown tweed, brown tie, yellow shirt (dyed in the washing machine with yellow duster, obviously, proper job!) and at one point, the horse's rugs/brushes/buckets were all purple but then I realized I wasn't 12 and non-matxhing stuff was a darn sight cheaper, but even I couldn't ride in brown boots and black chaps or vice versa! Saying that, I swapped to riding trainers which were pink and then nothing matched!
1555425399634.jpeg
There's a young girl at the yard who has decided purple is her colour. Everything in her section is purple, numnahs, rugs, tools, even her feed bins, it's headache inducing!

Even down to the stirrup treads! Brilliant!

Reactions: tda

Mule

Visit site
Most of the horses stuff is brown the most colourful thing they wear is a Newmarket stripe exercise rug when they are ridden, I did once nearly buy a Newmarket stripe fleece jacket but chickened out as I thought I would look a prat, I do match my clothes for riding most of the time but the horses don't have matchy stuff, although I do have matchy ponies and they have the same bridles and some of there rugs are the same and they both look quite cute when ridden together in there Newmarket rugs:D
I love the Newmarket rugs too. The beast looks very smart in his 😊 (I just wish he wouldn't poo on the tail strap)