efeed.co.uk

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
I have been on the above website and they look to have feed cheaper than I can buy locally.

Has anyone used them as I dont want to place a yard order and then not be happy with it.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
I noticed them too! I have been meaning to put in an order for some of their Equilage as the price is so good, they are also £1 cheaper on Badminton Conditioning Nuggets so am going to add them to the order too :)

s4sugar

Visit site
I have been on the above website and they look to have feed cheaper than I can buy locally.

Has anyone used them as I dont want to place a yard order and then not be happy with it.

Make out an order, add in the carriage charge and go along to your local supplier - I'll bet they match it and you'll still have the convenience of a local place if you need an odd bag.

appylass

Visit site
I ordered from them this weekend. I hope it works out ok because I will save myself a lot of money if it does! I'll post when it all arrives if anyone's interested? :)

appylass

Visit site
True, but I was thinking of the 15 item rate which is only £5! I will save around £10 even WITH the delivery charge!

Exactly, I ordered 23 bags, with the 30% discount and including delivery, saved over £40. The original prices are cheaper than I could buy them round here too.

Fingers crossed it all arrives safely, I will be most unhappy if not!

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
I did order from them on Monday to take advantage of the 30% off - put a bigish order (25 bags)in as do run a stud and worked out that I would save over £75 on local feed merchant.

Conformation of the order was emailed straight back and then today (Weds) got a phone call from delivery firm to say that they are delivering tomorrow as expected so to date everything is going to plan

Just hope it continues so I am very happy!!!!!

mrsbt

Visit site
I am going to be placing an order with them as they are cheaper. I actually found out about them because they are linked to The White Horse bedding company who i order my wood pellets from. After getting my bedding a couple of months ago i got an email saying about this new company, and you can get the wood pellets through efeed too.
I am sure you will get good service, i'm expecting to get the same great service i got with my bedding.

Also i have emailed asking about certain feed that i use thats not listed and they are getting it in for me so thats the only reason i havent ordered with them so far.