EI 80 (T) and (Q) classes

Katieg123

Visit site
Does anyone know what the difference between 'T' classes and 'Q' Classes are? Or even what the Q stands for? There isnt a 'Q' option for any other classes than 80s.

Old school

Visit site
Hi, I think that the 80T is part of the three events that are training classes and the results are removed after one of two weeks from the site. It sort of challenges the unaffiliated events....opportunity to have a run and no permanent record. The 80Q record stays on the results page. Please note that I think that is the difference. Last year EI announced the training (T) classes and the removal of results was a big selling point.

Old school

Visit site
Hi, I think that the 80T is part of the three heights (80, 90 and 100) that are training classes and the results are removed after one or two weeks from the site. It sort of challenges the unaffiliated events....opportunity to have a run and no permanent record. The 80Q record stays on the results page. Please note that I think that is the difference. Last year EI announced the training (T) classes and the removal of results was a big selling point.
Tidied up my reply. Caffeine had not kicked in earlier....